Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does this man claim to be a Christian?  (Read 902 times)
Victor Laslow
Editors

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2010, 01:57:15 PM »

Why does this man claim to be a Christian?

While at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus on Sept. 15, President Barack Obama gave his version on a portion of the Declaration of Independence during his speech.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal endowed" (What’s missing?) "with certain unalienable rights: life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

The words written in the Declaration say: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKTaNFjMZSM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKTaNFjMZSM</a>

Comrade Commissar Obama once again reveals his distain for the Lord G/d. and our country.

His Spin Doctors say he just went of script because he did not read from a teleprompter. The fact that he can not speak with out one would confirm this.
The question remains;
Did he have “by their Creator” omitted from his prepared speech on purpose or was it there and he refused to acknowledge the true words and meaning of the Constitution.
Remember when he said “American is not a Christian nation”.

In almost 2 years he refused to go to church except 4 times and they were only photo ops.
He canceled the national day of prayer yet prayed in the White House with the Muslims.

What gets me about this particular speech is that it was to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, as far as I know most Hispanics are extremely religious and they should have found his omission offensive,
Or was the audience hand picked as usual.

Obama will re-write history. (*Personally I think he is working on the Bill Of Rights).

He has done it before and with out any doubt will do it again. Do you remember him saying that Muslims were a contributing factor to the development of America? So far all I can find in the history books is that the Muslim slave trading pirates on the Barbary Coast brought about the first attack on foreign soil by the United States Marines.
I guess they should be thanked for having America recognized as a force to be reckoned with.

Victor Laslow

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: