Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Nose That Grows Goes For Another Photo Op.  (Read 748 times)
marahal
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2010, 09:56:26 PM »

The Nose That Grows Goes For Another Photo Op.

October 28, 2010

The Washington Post reported today that President Obama will finally meet with some of the rescuers of the Chilean miners and afterward speak with reporters in the rose garden.

Well With only 5 day’s until the mid term elections it appears our illustrious leader has found it in his heart to accept American exceptionalism.

Since the Commissar had taken office he has been all over the world apologizing and putting down American exceptionalism as if to say, America has been an imperialistic snob and will no longer claim to be that shining city on the hill.
America is no better than any other country if fact, America should have to catch up with countries like Iran in human it's rights.

Unashamedly Comrade Obama traveled the world begging forgiveness, but on this day just 5 days away from the mid term elections could it be that the anointed one has seen the light and realized that America gives more charity and help to the rest of the world than any other country.

Last week in Las Vegas on Sunday night Oct 17th , Reid said that when Obama replaced George W. Bush in the White House he found himself in a "hole so deep that he couldn't see the outside world”.
My guess is that the Commissar invited the Chilean Mine rescuers to the white house to rescue him from the deep dark dismal hole he placed himself in.

Or maybe it’s just a photo op, no he would not stoop to that level would he?
Could it be the Commissar put off congratulating the mine rescuers for 15 days to look like he cares more about the people who lost so much to the BP oil spill?
There it had taken him only 12 days to make his first visit.

Keeping up his image is hard and it must be difficult being so slow to react in times of crisis.
Let’s give him credit; he is getting better at figuring out how the people think.

Yes it’s a photo opportunity and nothing else

Marahal

« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 10:13:03 PM by marahal » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: