Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IT STARTS  (Read 1399 times)
marahal
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2011, 12:47:28 AM »

IT STARTS

Today a horrific tragedy occurred at small shopping center in
Tucson Arizona.
A mad gunman made an attempt to assassinate
Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords

If Arizona State Senator Linda Lopez could find a way to link this tragedy to the Tea Party I guess it would only be fair if we could possibly link it to George Soros.

George Soros you will not win!
The good people of America will see through your plans as the only people you control are mindless thugs like your friends Barack Obama, Van Jones and your Open Society.
If you have not realized it by now Americans are not yet so uneducated that they will react as the unfortunate people of the four countries you destroyed in Europe.
I understand you enjoyed your childhood education while working for Hitler and the Nazi Party.
But your education is incomplete.
You have yet to learn this; we Americans will not hand over our nation to thugs that follow your lead.

Our hearts and prayers go out to the Giffords household and our condolences to the families of the people who lost their lives to this anarchistic maniac.
We also wish the good people of Arizona recover from this violent act.
Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was brutally shot down while conducting a congresswoman on your corner, a practice that is honored by the people as so many politicians only conduct their work from the safety of their office or enclosed venues and not face to face in an open forum with the people on the street.
Congresswoman Giffords is a true servant to the people and this should not have happened.
But it did.

Now the words will fly from all sides as did the ignorant accusation from Arizona State Senator Linda Lopez when she theorized that this attack was caused by the antagonizing of the Tea Party.

Well we knew that was coming, actually I am surprised the blame did not fall on Bush.
So I did a little research and found that the alleged shooter Jared Lee Loughner just may be insane.
Personally my thoughts are he is at the least a Communist anarchist.
Probably an admirer of Commissar Obama’s buddy Van Jones.
Van Jones a former Czar in Obama’s administration is also an avid Communist Anarchist who continually alludes to a violent revolution, in his words “from the bottom up and the top down” words also attributed to the Communist Manifesto.
Is it just a coincidence that among Jared Lee Loughner’s favorite books I found listed on his web page

"The Communist Manifesto" and "Mein Kampf"?

I also found a video on Jared Lee Loughner’s Youtube page depicting a man who may have been Jared Lee Loughner wearing a dark hoody and a large plastic garbage bag as pants perhaps thinking he was the Grim Reaper and as most cowardly creatures would have, it had its face covered. It walking towards a planted American Flag and held it out to reveal it had been cut.
It then released the flag and walked away.
All this to a song with the only words I could understand “let the bodies hit the floor”.
My son told me that the song is not from an anarchist band but it appears this anarchist approved of the words. 

Bellow is what I found on his Youtube page;

Schools: I attended school: Thornydale elementary, Tortolita Middle School, Mountain View High school, Northwest Aztec Middle College, and Pima Community College.
Interests: My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar. Conscience dreams were a great study in college!
Movies: (*My idiom: I could coin the moment!*)
Music: Pass me the strings!
Books: I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp, Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: