Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MUSLIM CEREMONY. SERIOUSLY, I have no words for this!  (Read 1729 times)
marahal
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2011, 04:17:28 PM »

MUSLIM CEREMONY.
SERIOUSLY,
I have no words for this!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuNWpKShLfY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuNWpKShLfY</a>
ANNUAL MUSLIM CEREMONY in VIENNA !

Child protection laws would normally protect the Muslim children in America
but when they get Sharia law you will see this in America.

This is probably the most disturbing video I've seen in recent memory - hard to watch but please do!  It is only 1 minute, 54 seconds.  Bear in mind this was not filmed in the Mid-East, but in Austria - home of Mozart & Strauss!  Does this look like a "religion of peace" to you?  Is this the type of "religion" we should welcome to our shores under the auspices of "freedom of religion"?  Think it won't happen here?  Did the Austrians think it would happen there?  How about in New York City, where thousands of Muslims kneel on Madison Avenue sidewalks and streets for blocks around in response to the call to "prayer" -- and where they are now pushing to build a 13-story mosque on Ground Zero of the 9/11 attacks?   

How does a "normal society" find words to describe such behavior...
This is a TRADITIONAL MUSLIM CEREMONY -- can you believe these people? 
And, they want to do THIS in AMERICA TOO...and WILL... unless WE STOP them!!

The more we can learn about the "Islamic Behavior" and spread that knowledge, the more "prepared" America can be to prevent this on OUR soil.  9/11 and various other incidents have already shown us how "SAVAGE" they can be, but I've never seen ANYTHING like this ceremony! 

This is truly sickening to watch, but something that has to be seen to be believed!  And this is NOT in Kabul , but in Vienna , Austria . 
Just so you may have a better understanding of Islam, be sure to note the women and mothers standing calmly in the crowds and eating ice cream.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: