Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Obama a Radical Islamist in Disguise?  (Read 2960 times)
Victor Laslow
Editors

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2009, 12:18:31 PM »

Is Obama a Radical Islamist in Disguise?

All to soon you will pay the price and I mean that literally, America will pass…………

Let’s suppose you are at a rally of Jewish community organizers and you need to get your point of view across.
In reality you are Jewish but to get the gentile vote you have all along stated you were of the Protestant faith.
How are you to get the trust of these Jews?
You have to make the people read between the lines,
In the Catholic and Jewish religions the child takes on the religion of the mother.
If you are a Catholic or a Jew you know this to be the law of your religion.
Try this;
I was raised a Christian but my mother was Jewish.
Every Jew knows this law and knows you are telling him you are just passing as a Christian for political purposes.
Or this;
I was raised a Jew but my mother was Catholic
The same rule applies to the Catholics you are speaking to.
Now here is a reality check.
In the Muslim ruled nations the child takes the religion of the father, this is a strict law of their faith as the woman has very little rights, in Islamic governed countries the women have little to none at all.
Now that you read this, listen to Obama when he says in his Cairo speech:
“As the Holy Koran tells us, "Be conscious of God and speak always the truth." “That is what I will try to do - to speak the truth as best I can,”

To speak in CODE
This is what he means by TRY to do?
Could it be he wants the audience to read between the lines! A few sentences after he said this:

“I am a Christian, but my father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of Muslims.”

Have you opened your lying eye’s and ears yet? No.

All to soon you will pay the price and I mean that literally, America will pass a tax on religious institutions and Obama will endorse this move.

That’s okay the time is coming soon when Obama will advocate Sharia law in America and you will have to pay a tax on your religion. The Jizya Tax.
Google it! The Jizya Tax.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:25:56 PM by marahal » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: