Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When asked about ACORN Obama was quoted;  (Read 2750 times)
Victor Laslow
Editors

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2009, 05:41:50 PM »

When asked about ACORN Obama was quoted;
“It’s not the biggest thing facing the country”

The biggest thing facing this country or perhaps better put, confronting this country, is you!

You certainly found the time to make your thoughts known on Kenye West’s diss on Taylor Swift at the awards, how about your famous beer and cigar summit with your friend, Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. and Cambridge, Mass., Police Sgt. James Crowley. One a local police matter the other a popular television event. How about the Tea Parties, they were considered a popular event by literally millions of people, not you. 

What on earth do you take the American people for? Idiots, I suppose.
You can’t tell me that you heard nothing of this, or even more astonishing you know nothing of ACORN. For g/d’s sake you at one time had been their lawyer and confidante, an instructor. So let me ask this. Is it true that ACORN is slated to receive nearly a half billion dollars of government funding in the next couple of years? Does that not make it a BIG THING? There are three major bills concerning ACORN’s funding that have passed congress last week. Have you heard of them?

Your attitude towards this matter is mind boggling. As for me, I expected this from you, I just figure that you have plans for ACORN, perhaps as recruitment centers for your NATIONAL SECURITY FORCE.
Just what do you have in mind for America?

The people demand answers! Call or write all your legislators and the White House. Write them now. You can do it, its easy, just go to the home page and on the left side in the research column you will find a link:
“Contact your Congressman/woman here both Fed. & State levels”   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: