Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to visit the holy land, do it now!  (Read 1332 times)
Victor Laslow
Editors

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2009, 05:44:22 PM »

If you want to visit the holy land, do it now!

The time is coming fast that Israel will be no more. Not as we know it. Stop, look and listen to what is going on all around you, you just might see what I see.
It was only today that we found out Iran has all along had a second facility, a facility to generate not power, but more fissionable material for nuclear weapons.
Iran has been building up its stock piles of nuclear materials and without a doubt, when ready, will attack Israel. When someone tells you he is going to hit you and cocks his arm back, you duck or strike first.
Hitler told the world what he was going to do in Mein Kampf and nobody listened. So when people like President Mahmoud Ahmadi Nejad spews out threats, listen and prepare yourself.

So now one might think Israel can defend herself, Israel will make a unilateral military air strike against this threat. What we as a people do not see at this time is reality.
For in true reality our fearless leader will not allow the Israeli air force fly over American controlled air space, the only way the Israeli Air Force can reach Iran.

America, under the leadership of Chairman Comrade Commissar Obama will do everything in its power to prevent Israel from defending herself. You might think Obama just wants to prevent a war, which is not the case. His intention, I believe, is to delay the war until Iran has the nuclear strength to as President Mahmoud Ahmadi Nejad says, wipe Israel off the map.

Again, listen to what people say, in his own words a quote from one of Obama’s books; From Audacity of Hope: ‘I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.' Obama has it in his power to stop Iran now and without the military or the need for most other nations to get involved.

All he has to do is instruct the insurance companies to stop insuring the ships that bring gasoline and all other products into Iran. We should cut off Iran and starve their war machine. The Iranian people who are already in a mind set of rebellion will over throw the dictatorship that has its hold over the proud Persian people.

No, not our president, there will be no sanctions, no military involvement.
We will see nothing but more extreme rhetoric, the same rhetoric that Obama had in his speech he gave today to the G20 summit.
The language was nothing but an acknowledgement to the world that Iran had been misbehaving and if they do not control themselves they will be breaking international law.
No mention of sanctions, military intervention, no ‘all options on the table’, no mention of a table for that matter.

I have said this before, now I say it again, “It is Obama’s intention to see to the destruction of Israel”. Soon it will be too late for the Unions, the Marxists of New York, Chicago and all the Liberals who voted our fearless leader into office to prevent this.

Soon it will be to late to visit the Holy Land.
So, if you want to visit the Holy Land, do it now.     
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: