Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Euthanasia Health Care program  (Read 2117 times)
Victor Laslow
Editors

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2009, 08:36:24 AM »

The Obama Health Care Plan will be the death of us all. That is the baby boom generation!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-dQfb8WQvo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-dQfb8WQvo</a>
His basic plan is to have an end of life program so the baby boom generation can die off fast enough so the deficit can be brought under control. His plan will not provide health Care but a Hospice Care.

He knows the government can not afford to pay for health care so he devised a plan to coerce the poor and uneducated into believing they will receive decent medical treatment when they will need it most. The kicker is, the only help they will get is "how can we make you comfortable so you can die without pain because we cant afford to save everybody."

So with their plan, only the three government entities, the Legislative, Judicial and Executive branches will have the kind of health care needed to keep them alive so they can tell you how to die. I wonder if Obama would deny Senator Kennedy his treatment for his brain tumor, what do you think? After watching this video, I think Obama is setting the stage for genocide of the baby boomers and if we do not stop him cold he will kill us all.

It's the only way he can manage the deficit he will place our nation in. Obama is getting more and more like the fascists of Europe in the 30's and 40's only its not the Jewish problem its the baby boom problem.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 07:51:15 PM by marahal » Logged
Sorrow
Administrator
old

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 03:04:34 AM »

HAS THE American government gone totally insane and are the American people so complacent that they do not even care what is going on?
THIS country is in so much debt that if it were an individual person they would be so bankrupt that they would be lucky to keep a tent to live in. The answer that we keep getting from the white house "spend more money." okaaaaaaay, well. now let us say I am in debt to my eyeballs, my mortgage is a year overdue, my credit cards  are over the limit and unpaid for six months, my car is having to be hidden because I am afraid they will repo it in the middle of the night. So, according to the pap we are being fed I should go out and buy a yacht!

YES, that would surely answer all my problems, go spend a bunch of money I do not have. I am sure the banks would joyfully hand over more money for me to waste. NO, you do not think so. HMMM. but that is what is going on daily with the government, spend, spend, spend, bail-out, bail-out, bail-out.

NOW, is anyone really noticing this? The American ostriches ( I mean people) need to get their heads out of the sand before you are taxed into oblivion. Maybe when you start getting letters from your employers raising your health benefit deductible because the government has decided that your insurance is too good, you will notice. I personally know people who are getting those letters.  

MAYBE  when your mother goes to the hospital for a hip replacement that could make the next twenty years of her life more pleasant and is told that she is too old and just needs to learn to  cope with the results of aging, take a pill if it hurts too much. You may sit up and take notice then but it may be to late.

It will be lovely when this country starts letting its elderly citizens die because they are not longer useful.

The same people who have worked their whole lives, who have paid taxes, who have seen children, spouses, parents, siblings go to fight and die for this country. These are the people who are now going to be told that they are too old for medical procedures that could help them live a better life because the government says so. I would also like to know if our government officials are going to have to answer to the same standard.

I am thinking NOT. Is there a bill being passed that eliminates them from socialized medicine? Ask Ted Kennedy?

I WANT to know, I HAVE the RIGHT to know, at what age are we going to be considered obsolete?

IF when they decide that someone is too old for medical care, are they also going to stop using tax payers money for all the free abortions they give out daily. I personally feel that abortions should not be paid for by tax payers, since it is all about freedom of choice maybe they should have the freedom to pay. I realize that the pro-choice issue can not be discussed in this issue because it is the Holy Sacrament of the left wing liberals..but should it not be discussed as a medical treatment that is costing the government and tax payers? If grandmas' pacemaker or hip replacement is an issue then what about a 15 year old girls' abortion. Are we going to become the kind of country where only rich or young people get medical care? As for the cut off date, at what age do we become useless and unnecessary ? Start at all the eighty year old people, once they are gone we can drop the age to seventy or sixty. Overall,there are not a lot of really elderly out there,
maybe we can drop the age to people over fifty.

WAKE UP,, America, this is your family that is being talked about here.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 03:12:23 AM by Sorrow » Logged
bbrown
Editors
old

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 08:58:53 PM »

I don't know about the rest of this country but I'm watching really closely to whick Congressen and Congresswomen and which Senators from Texas vote for this idiotic bill and then I'll get my revenge come voting day.

Meanwhile I'm expressing my feelings to them before hand.

NO TO THIS BILL!!! Angry
MR. VARNEY
old

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 05:27:35 PM »

Most people are beginning to understand that this bill will destroy what is the most effective and advanced healthcare system in the world. You think the insurance companies fucked you? What hasn't the government fucked up?  Look around at everything government runs...the schools suck, the welfare system is running rampant and being run by the recipients, government housing spawns nothing but thugs, addicts, and more single mothers looking for dat gubmint welfare monies. Obama lies daily. His handlers know it. The press refuses to admit it. Intelligent and concerned Americans are beginning to see it. Obama want to ruin America, and why do people support him in it?
Do not speak unless you can improve the silence

Mr. Varney
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: