Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Four More "Tea Parties" Endorse Candidate for Governor in GEORGIA  (Read 902 times)
marahal
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2010, 08:17:32 PM »

Four More "Tea Parties" Endorse Candidate for Governor in the great state of Georgia

(Atlanta - 12 July 2010)  Joining the growing number of tea partiers who are already supporting Republican candidate Ray McBerry in the race for governor of Georgia, four more county tea parties have signed on to endorsing McBerry as the only constitutionalist in the race.  The newest Tea Parties to endorse Ray McBerry for Governor are Hall, Dade, Gordon, and Walker Counties; and all four represent strong Republican counties in the upcoming primary election on July 20th.

Earlier in the week, the State of Georgia Tea Party had also endorsed Ray McBerry in the governor's race.

When asked for his comment about these new endorsements, Ray McBerry responded, "It is impossible to over-emphasize the significance of Tea Party support in the current political climate.  The fact that many of the tea party folks across the state are supporting me in the governor's race has provided a huge boost for our Campaign going down the stretch.  In fact, tea party supporters are a big reason that my Campaign has put together the largest campaign organization in the governor's race.  Most people are familiar with how the Tea Party has been affecting the outcome of elections all across America this year; and we are expecting the same thing here.  The big-name polling firms who are supportive of the establishment GOP candidates over constitutionalists like myself have even admitted that they do not know how to quantify this huge number of voters which will be flooding the GOP primary on July 20th.  I am very honoured to have so much support among the Tea Parties in Georgia."

More information about Ray McBerry and his platform are available at www.GeorgiaFirst.org

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: